All courses culminate with our students delivering performances or readings to the general public. These shows empower our veterans and military family members with a voice and platform in their local communities. In addition, they engage our audiences in an honest, accessible, and non-stigmatized dialogue about the veteran, military, and human experience. An overview of our Spring '17 graduation shows is detailed below.
4/29 - DC VETERANS IMPROV GRAD SHOW
- What: Support our current class of 10 improv students as they deliver their first public performance!
- When: Saturday, April 29th | Doors open 7:30PM, show starts 8PM
- Where: The Unified Scene Theater, 80 T St NW, Washington, DC
- Tickets: Tickets will go on sale one month prior to the performance, and proceeds will support ASAP's future classes and workshops.
4/30 - Hampton Roads COMEDY BOOTCAMP GRAD SHOW
- What: Come out to support our next class of eight Comedy Bootcamp students as they take the stage to perform stand-up comedy for the first time!
- When: Sunday, April 30th | Show starts at 7PM, doors open at 5:30PM
- Where: Cozzy's Comedy Club, 9700 Warwick Blvd., Newport News, VA
- Tickets: General Admission tickets are $15 online and at the door. Proceeds will support ASAP's future classes and workshops.
5/2 - DC COMEDY BOOTCAMP GRAD SHOW
- What: Let's laugh with and support our next group of 12 Comedy Bootcamp students as they take the stage to perform stand-up comedy for the first time!
- When: Tuesday, May 2nd | Doors open 6:30PM, show starts 7:30PM
- Where: DC Improv Comedy Club, 1140 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington, DC
- Tickets: General Admission tickets are $25 online and at the door. Proceeds will support ASAP's future classes and workshops.
5/20 - RVA Veterans Improv GRAD SHOW
- What: Come out and support our current class of eight improv students as they perform for the first time for their graduation show!
- When: Saturday, May 20th | Doors open 5:30PM, show starts 6PM
- Where: Coalition Theater, 8 W. Broad St, Richmond, VA
- Tickets: Tickets for this show are free and available on our event page, which you can reach by clicking the button below.
5/24 - DC VETERANS Storytelling GRAD SHOW
- What: Listen to the stories and support the graduates of our first storytelling class offered in collaboration with Story District!
- When: Wednesday, May 24th | Doors open at 7PM, show starts at 7:30PM.
- Where: Draft House Comedy, 1100 13th St NW, Washington, DC.
- Tickets: Tickets are $10 for veterans, service members, military families, and caregivers, and $20 for general admission. Proceeds from ticket sales directly benefit ASAP and Story District, which are both 501(c)(3) nonprofits.